What is success?
Success means so many different things to so many people.
A new car, new home, millions in the bank, children’s education paid for,
starting your own business or becoming the CEO.
4 Keys to Success
• Clearly defined goals • The ability to make decisions quickly • Healthy self image
• The discipline to develop good habits
“Success is persistent action without
quitting towards a desired end”.
– Doug Dane
If you want to Be More, Do More, Have More … you’re not alone.
Doug Dane can help! As a personal coach, Doug has helped hundreds of individuals worldwide to succeed in hitting their targeted goals and achieving their best life.
Are you ready to live the life you want? What does that look like?
Don’t worry about your to-do list for a moment. Let your mind really think about what you want and don’t worry about how your going to get there. What do you really want? If you can come up with something you really want, you can achieve it.
After decades of study, the answer was clear: A person’s paradigm—ideas that are fixed in the subconscious mind—determines if they’ll be successful because the paradigm (which is a collection of habits) literally controls their behaviour.
When people change their habits, their results change. The problem is paradigms don’t want to be changed, so it is very difficult to do on your own.
Doug can help change your paradigms one step at a time.
As your paradigm changes, your life will too.
Some of the most success people in the world have been quoted to say…
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you
– Acclaimed author
“I measure success by how many people love me,”
– Legendary investor
“Peace of mind attained only through self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do the best of which you’re capable,”
– Legendary basketball coach
“Success in life could be defined as the continued expansion of happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals,”
– Spiritual teacher
Doug has spent over 25 years mentoring and coaching people to improve their results. He is a successful entrepreneur, keynote speaker, and has a remarkable story! As a direct protege of Bob Proctor, he is on a mission to help you uncover and unlock your infinite potential!
Successful people dislike the same things you do, but they do them anyway. They get up early. They make sure they’re in front of a prospect every morning at 9:00 a.m. They practice or study while others are watching TV.
Here are three things you can do to get started:
- Realize that if you want something different in life, you’re going to have to do things differently. Then, command yourself to do what you know has to be done.
- Begin scheduling your day—from the time you get up until the time you go to bed. If you have a schedule, you’re more apt to do more of the things you really need to do to get where you want to go.
- Hold the image of being successful at what you want to do. Envision a complete shift. And proceed to let that vision unfold every day. It won’t be easy at first; however, you’ll get stronger and stronger. And then you’ll be able to do what you want, instead of just what you think you can do.
Book your call today with Doug Dane to have him show you how to change your world.
For more inspirational teachings check out some of Bob Proctor’s other videos.